Located right next to Vienna's main station in the heart of the Belvedere Central quarter, you can enjoy the 4-star comfort of the new Novotel Wien Hauptbahnhof.
Experience contemporary art and culture in the MuseumsQuartier district or enjoy the historic city centre with its magnificent buildings. You can easily reach most of the city's sights on foot.
The Novotel Wien Hauptbahnhof with his 266 comfortable and air-conditioned rooms has the beautiful new Novotel design. Discover the key to well-being in the details of a wonderful bedding experience. Relax into a Smart Pillow and feel your kind of comfort unfold beneath you ...
THE FLAVE Vienna combines all the culinary influences of the Austrian capital on a plate. Here, Austrian national courts meet modern haute cuisine, hearty Viennese schnitzel for light summer salads, sweet apple sweets on freshly roasted Italian coffee.
With our Meeting at Novotel conference concept, we set hotel standards in this segment. Discover Inspired Meetings by NOVOTEL for your workshops and trainings. In the conference rooms especially developed for this purpose, we foster a creative atmosphere that gives rise to an extremely effective culture of dialogue.
Rooms and Seating
Technical Equipment and Facilities
- Projector, Screen, Flip Chart and Pin
- Presenter's kit, note pads and pens
- Free Wi-Fi
Leisure and Social Program
You are looking for the ideal leisure program to turn your event into an extraordinary experience? This is a small selection of the many local possibilities. We offer creative suggestions for an unforgettable leisure and social program:
- Bustours: City tours through the historic Vienna, Vienna Woods or full-day tours to Danube Valley, Bratislava, Budapest etc.
- Sightseeing: Discover the most significant sights of Vienna, like Ringstrasse, the State Opera, the Hofburg etc.
- Following Sisi’s footsteps: Visit the showrooms of Schönbrunn Palace, the former summer residence of the Habsburg family
- Panoramic City Tour with boat ride
- Vienna Prater with the Ferris wheel
- Art and Culture: Enjoy concerts, musicals, theatre and opera performances, visit one of the numerous museums or attend a waltz dancing lesson
- Exclusive guided tours relating to different topics
- Museums, palaces and castles in Vienna
- Visit a wine tavern („Heuriger“) in Nussdorf, Sievering or Neustift; ride on the historic tram to Grinzing; wine tasting
- Culinary delights: Enjoy a dinner in one of Vienna’s extraordinary restaurants, visit the famous “Naschmarkt” or attend a cookery course (Apple strudel, Wiener Schnitzel, Tafelspitz) or a chocolate-workshop
- Gala-evenings in historic palaces or art galleries
- Schönbrunn Zoo, e.g. during a guided night tour