The elegant Palais Daun-Kinsky located on Vienna's Freyung is one of the city's most impressive historical buildings. Whether you are planning festive banquets and receptions, weddings, press conferences, jubilees or private events from 20-180 guests, you are at the right address.
The Palais stands out for its multi-faceted room design as well as its grand ceiling stuccoes, its breath-taking quadrature paintings and its numerous sculptures. Our team, consisting of more than 100 employees, offers support and advice and takes on all the hard work on your behalf.
Our exclusive in-house catering service ensures that every event is a culinary experience to remember. Our catering team, brings out the best in the very best ingredients. We are delighted to tailor to your culinary wishes at the highest stage.
The central location and the favourable situation with regard to public transport facilities tells its own - directly in the city centre of Vienna, the Palais Daun-Kinsky belongs to the top addresses in town. Public transport as well as a number of underground car parks, are in walking distance. Vienna International Airport is just 30 minutes away.
Rooms and Seating
Technical Equipment and Facilities
- Air conditioning & heating
- Dimming option on all windows, dimmable lightning
- freight & passenger lift for up to 850kg
- handicapped accessible (toilet facilities, elevator)
- cloakroom area and coat racks
- free WiFi
for a fee:
- Broad-band ISDN
- Data- and video projection
- Wireless microphone
- Sound system
- Large screen display
- Overhead, flip Chart, pin board, laser pointer
Leisure and Social Program
You are looking for the ideal leisure program to turn your event into an extraordinary experience? This is a small selection of the many local possibilities. We offer creative suggestions for an unforgettable leisure and social program:
- Bustours: City tours through the historic Vienna, Vienna Woods or full-day tours to Danube Valley, Bratislava, Budapest etc.
- Sightseeing: Discover the most significant sights of Vienna, like Ringstrasse, the State Opera, the Hofburg etc.
- Following Sisi’s footsteps: Visit the showrooms of Schönbrunn Palace, the former summer residence of the Habsburg family
- Panoramic City Tour with boat ride
- Vienna Prater with the Ferris wheel
- Art and Culture: Enjoy concerts, musicals, theatre and opera performances, visit one of the numerous museums or attend a waltz dancing lesson
- Exclusive guided tours relating to different topics
- Museums, palaces and castles in Vienna
- Visit a wine tavern („Heuriger“) in Nussdorf, Sievering or Neustift; ride on the historic tram to Grinzing; wine tasting
- Culinary delights: Enjoy a dinner in one of Vienna’s extraordinary restaurants, visit the famous “Naschmarkt” or attend a cookery course (Apple strudel, Wiener Schnitzel, Tafelspitz) or a chocolate-workshop
- Gala-evenings in historic palaces or art galleries
- Schönbrunn Zoo, e.g. during a guided night tour