Located in the heart of Vienna, the first district, you will find the famous Palais Ferstel. Whether you are planning festive banquets, receptions, (press-) conferences, product presentations, balls or private events from 80 - 700 guests, you are at the right address. The Palais Ferstel houses the world famous Café Central since 1876. Hence, we complete our culinary offer with its delicious confectionary. Café Central has always been home to great philosophers, poets and leaders.
Based at Palais Ferstel and Café Central, our exclusive in-house catering service ensures that every event is a culinary experience to remember. Our catering team brings out the best in the very best ingredients. We are delighted to tailor to your culinary wishes at the highest stage.
The central location and the favourable situation with regard to public transport facilities tells its own - directly in the city centre of Vienna, the Palais Ferstel belongs to the top addresses in town. Public transport as well as a number of underground car parks, are in walking distance. Vienna International Airport is just 30 minutes away.
Here you find an overview of all Event locations in Vienna.
Rooms and Seating
Technical Equipment and Facilities
- Air-condition & heating
- Dimming option on all windows, dimmable lightning
- Freight lift for up to 1800 kg
- Handicapped accessible (toilet facilities, elevator)
- 40 m² stage and lectern
- Cloakroom area and coat racks
- Free WiFi
- Sound system (handling only by our technician)
for a fee:
- Architecture light and stage lighting
- Broad-band ISDN
- Data- and Video projection
- Wireless microphone
- Large screen display
- Overhead, flip chart, pin board, laser pointer
Leisure and Social Program
You are looking for the ideal leisure program to turn your event into an extraordinary experience? This is a small selection of the many local possibilities. We offer creative suggestions for an unforgettable leisure and social program:
- Bustours: City tours through the historic Vienna, Vienna Woods or full-day tours to Danube Valley, Bratislava, Budapest etc.
- Sightseeing: Discover the most significant sights of Vienna, like Ringstrasse, the State Opera, the Hofburg etc.
- Following Sisi’s footsteps: Visit the showrooms of Schönbrunn Palace, the former summer residence of the Habsburg family
- Panoramic City Tour with boat ride
- Vienna Prater with the Ferris wheel
- Art and Culture: Enjoy concerts, musicals, theatre and opera performances, visit one of the numerous museums or attend a waltz dancing lesson
- Exclusive guided tours relating to different topics
- Museums, palaces and castles in Vienna
- Visit a wine tavern („Heuriger“) in Nussdorf, Sievering or Neustift; ride on the historic tram to Grinzing; wine tasting
- Culinary delights: Enjoy a dinner in one of Vienna’s extraordinary restaurants, visit the famous “Naschmarkt” or attend a cookery course (Apple strudel, Wiener Schnitzel, Tafelspitz) or a chocolate-workshop
- Gala-evenings in historic palaces or art galleries
- Schönbrunn Zoo, e.g. during a guided night tour