A historic ambience for modern ideas
The Apothekertrakt is located in on the east side of the extensive palace grounds Schönbrunn and provides a total of ten different sized meeting and function rooms.
A congenial atmosphere for conferences and meetings
Access to a leafy inner courtyard and to the Orangery Garden provides for relaxing breaks during the focused intensity of conferences, working groups or meetings. The immediate proximity of the palace park and its attractions offers the possibility of combined arrangements within the context of seminars and events. Formerly housing the Cedrat House and the apothecary of the imperial family, this unusual conference venue is today notable for its atmosphere in which intensely focused discussion and debate can go hand in hand with wellbeing and relaxation.
The ambience has been carefully designed to activate the five senses in order to enhance a feeling of wellbeing within the conference centre. this includes numerous optical and haptic elements designed according to the principles of Feng Shui. Variable and coloured lighting can be deployed to create a particular mood and ambience.
Modern design and technology
Contemporary interior design and the latest technology including WLAN access complement the historic architectural fabric. An innovative adiabatic ventillon system ensures a pleasant indoor climate. Cold from evaporation by night cools the rooms on hot days sustainably, without the need for electricity.
Rooms and Seating
Technical Equipment and Facilities
- Mobile projector
- Internet connection
- Radio microphone links
- Cable microphone connection
Leisure and Social Program
You are looking for the ideal leisure program to turn your event into an extraordinary experience? This is a small selection of the many local possibilities. We offer creative suggestions for an unforgettable leisure and social program:
- Bustours: City tours through the historic Vienna, Vienna Woods or full-day tours to Danube Valley, Bratislava, Budapest etc.
- Sightseeing: Discover the most significant sights of Vienna, like Ringstrasse, the State Opera, the Hofburg etc.
- Following Sisi’s footsteps: Visit the showrooms of Schönbrunn Palace, the former summer residence of the Habsburg family
- Panoramic City Tour with boat ride
- Vienna Prater with the Ferris wheel
- Art and Culture: Enjoy concerts, musicals, theatre and opera performances, visit one of the numerous museums or attend a waltz dancing lesson
- Exclusive guided tours relating to different topics
- Museums, palaces and castles in Vienna
- Visit a wine tavern („Heuriger“) in Nussdorf, Sievering or Neustift; ride on the historic tram to Grinzing; wine tasting
- Culinary delights: Enjoy a dinner in one of Vienna’s extraordinary restaurants, visit the famous “Naschmarkt” or attend a cookery course (Apple strudel, Wiener Schnitzel, Tafelspitz) or a chocolate-workshop
- Gala-evenings in historic palaces or art galleries
- Schönbrunn Zoo, e.g. during a guided night tour