Located next to Stadtpark directly on the famous Ring Boulevard, The Ritz-Carlton, Vienna combines the charm of four historical buildings with stylish and modern interior design.
The hotel's Club Lounge remains unique in the city and is specifically designed for the luxury seeking traveler. Guests can rejuvenate at Austria's first The Ritz-Carlton Spa, Vienna with Heath Club and Fitness area and enjoy the 60-ft. long indoor pool with underwater music. Atmosphere Rooftop Bar on the 8th floor became Vienna's new hot-spot and has spectacular views over the city whilst Dstrikt Steakhouse offers the best selection of Austrian meats cooked on a "Josper" charcoal grill direclty from farm-to-table. The Melounge Lobby Lounge serves Vienna's most modern and innovative afternoon tea, called Tea & the city. Sweet and savory delicacies are served on an impressive hanging étagère.
Our Vienna meeting venues set a new standard in state-of-the-art sophistication.
A palatial setting is simply the start of our unique meeting features. At The Ritz-Carlton, Vienna, we offer 900 square meters of flexible meeting space, available to host events both intimate and grand. Located on the first floor of our luxury hotel, our meeting venues include two boardrooms, three breakout rooms and the magnificent Crystal Ballroom. Dedicated planners can assist with selecting the right meeting space and menu, or arranging a community-focused team-building exercise. In the pleasant summer months, our Atmosphere Rooftop Bar offers an alternative space for a coffee break with breathtaking views.
Let us assist you in selecting the ideal conference space based on your specific needs and group size through a request for meeting information.
Here you find an overview of all Conference- and Congress hotels in Vienna.
Rooms and Seating
Technical Equipment and Facilities
- Dedicated meeting and special events planner
- Latest technical standards
- LCD projectors and screens
- Built-in video, Blu-ray and sound equipment
- Audio-visual support
- Business centre
- Fax and copier facilities
Leisure and Social Program
- The Ritz-Carlton, Vienna invites guests to uncover the famous and prestigious area “The Ring Boulevard” in a new active way: The hotel’s Running Concierge is not only a brilliant jogging partner, but also a fantastic guide to the Imperial city, with incredible insight and stories to tell. The 3.5 mile circuit, which usually takes about 40 minutes, depending on fitness levels, showcases some of Vienna’s most important sights and magnificent monuments for an incomparable run and leaves your attendees fully revived and recharged.
- Moreover, your attendees can participate in a guided tour with our Executive Chef to the renowned Vienna “Naschmarkt”. The guests will have the opportunity to immerse in the lively bustle, smell assorted spices, taste a diverse selection of local and international cheeses, chocolate, olives and many more surprises.
- Inspiring meetings at The Ritz-Carlton, Vienna increase the motivation and productivity of your participants. Through the skillful combination of active, mental or relaxing elements in the meeting day, such as yoga over the roofs of Vienna at our famous Atmosphere Rooftop Bar or massage units, we enrich the meeting experience of your participants.
- Your attendees can take a break from the meetings and enjoy lunch or dinner at our famous Dstrikt Steakhouse, with farm- to- table concept. All ingredients used in the restaurant are produced by local suppliers. The preparation of the meat on the “Josper” charcoal grill ensures the special aroma of the steak.
- Visit the most significant historical sights of Vienna!(the Ringstrasse, the State Opera House, the Hofburg, the City Hall and the Burgtheater)
- "Following Sisi's Footsteps..."The highlight will be a visit of the showrooms of Schönbrunn Palace, the former summer residence where the Habsburg family lived
- Panoramic City Tour with Boat Ride (Danube, Prater, UN Buildings, Kunsthaus-Hundertwasser)
- Visit the giant ferris wheel, the Vienna Prater, the Lusthaus a historic coffee-shop in the green centre of Vienna
- Come and feel the mediterian climate on the Vienna Danube island during rollerskating, walking or a sun bath
- Book a guide and make an exclusive tour through the small courtyards and gardens in the city make a choice for one of the hundreds of museums, modern art houses or Palais and Castles
- Vienna is a famous wine region - so visit the area of Nussdorf, Grinzing or Neustift to taste a glass of wine
- A special event is the guided night tour in the Vienna zoo Schönbrunn