Erected after the mid-eighteenth-century, the Orangery was used under Joseph II as the setting for numerous receptions, feasts and theatre performances.
Keeping to this tradition, the Orangery today provides an imposing setting for your events. The room, 700m² in size, its appearance elegant and yet reticent, is ideal for staging your event in a style that is both traditionally imperial as well as modern – regardless of whether it is a dinner, a lecture or an exhibition. Give your guests a feast for their eyes with the direct connection between the Orangery garden and the banqueting hall. Let the gravel forecourt to the Orangery be transformed into your event’s elegant interval zone. And what is more, in the summer months you can hire the Pflanzenorangerie (plant orangery) – all 1200m² of it.
Adjacent to the Orangery is the Apothekertrakt with a further ten event rooms and spacious facilities for intermediate breaks and exhibitions, providing options for a great variety of event formats.
Rooms and Seating
Technical Equipment and Facilities
Technical equipment and facilities are provided by the exclusive technical partner, Nuntio Audio-Video Solutions GmbH.
Leisure and Social Program
You are looking for the ideal leisure program to turn your event into an extraordinary experience? This is a small selection of the many local possibilities. We offer creative suggestions for an unforgettable leisure and social program:
- Bustours: City tours through the historic Vienna, Vienna Woods or full-day tours to Danube Valley, Bratislava, Budapest etc.
- Sightseeing: Discover the most significant sights of Vienna, like Ringstrasse, the State Opera, the Hofburg etc.
- Following Sisi’s footsteps: Visit the showrooms of Schönbrunn Palace, the former summer residence of the Habsburg family
- Panoramic City Tour with boat ride
- Vienna Prater with the Ferris wheel
- Art and Culture: Enjoy concerts, musicals, theatre and opera performances, visit one of the numerous museums or attend a waltz dancing lesson
- Exclusive guided tours relating to different topics
- Museums, palaces and castles in Vienna
- Visit a wine tavern („Heuriger“) in Nussdorf, Sievering or Neustift; ride on the historic tram to Grinzing; wine tasting
- Culinary delights: Enjoy a dinner in one of Vienna’s extraordinary restaurants, visit the famous “Naschmarkt” or attend a cookery course (Apple strudel, Wiener Schnitzel, Tafelspitz) or a chocolate-workshop
- Gala-evenings in historic palaces or art galleries
- Schönbrunn Zoo, e.g. during a guided night tour