With its unique architecture and stylish interior, the Wiener Konzerthaus brings that extra Glamour to any and every Event. Built in 1913 in the style of Historicism, Sezessionism and Art Nouveau, it was completely renovated in 1998 to 2001. With its majestic and beautiful rooms, its perfect infrastructure, its Catering and Service, the Wiener Konzerthaus is the noblest of instruments, suited to any Piece you want it to play.
Whether it's a gala dinner, a congress, a concert, a reception, ball, or award ceremony: Our team of professionals will dazzle you with their enthusiasm and commitment, their creativity and their experience and turn your event into an unforgettable experience.
Hold functions and Meetings in an aristocratic ambience. Go on, rent us!
You are welcome to capture the atmosphere and prestige of our house to enhance your own events. Every one of the different sized halls, each with its own very special atmosphere, can meet the Needs and desires of even the most exacting tastes. There a spacious reception areas, glamorous foyers, and of course, secondary rooms such as cloakrooms, artists' dressing rooms and rehearsal rooms.
Whether it's a gala event, a congress, a concert, a reception, ball, press conference, wedding, exhibition or award ceremony: you can rent the Wiener Konzerthaus for any and every event. Just let us know what you want and feel free to discuss your ideas with us.
Rooms and Seating
Technical Equipment and Facilities
- Room rentals (event, rehearsal, Setting up and dismantling time)
- Invitation management
- Catering and banqueting service
- Sales and Distribution measures (ticket sales via our own in-house ticketing System)
- Techical advise and coordination
- Infrastructure (loading bays, lifts, artists' rooms and dressing rooms)
- Personell (Hall Foreman, electrician, porter, stage manager, sound and lighting technology)
- Cloakrooms, welcoming staff, cleaning
- Inspectorates (medical, police and fire department)
- Decoration material
- Catering furniture
- Coordination with agencies for the development and organisation of supplementary and side programmes for functions, balls and presentations, etc.
Leisure and Social Program
You are looking for the ideal leisure program to turn your event into an extraordinary experience? This is a small selection of the many local possibilities. We offer creative suggestions for an unforgettable leisure and social program:
- Bustours: City tours through the historic Vienna, Vienna Woods or full-day tours to Danube Valley, Bratislava, Budapest etc.
- Sightseeing: Discover the most significant sights of Vienna, like Ringstrasse, the State Opera, the Hofburg etc.
- Following Sisi’s footsteps: Visit the showrooms of Schönbrunn Palace, the former summer residence of the Habsburg family
- Panoramic City Tour with boat ride
- Vienna Prater with the Ferris wheel
- Art and Culture: Enjoy concerts, musicals, theatre and opera performances, visit one of the numerous museums or attend a waltz dancing lesson
- Exclusive guided tours relating to different topics
- Museums, palaces and castles in Vienna
- Visit a wine tavern („Heuriger“) in Nussdorf, Sievering or Neustift; ride on the historic tram to Grinzing; wine tasting
- Culinary delights: Enjoy a dinner in one of Vienna’s extraordinary restaurants, visit the famous “Naschmarkt” or attend a cookery course (Apple strudel, Wiener Schnitzel, Tafelspitz) or a chocolate-workshop
- Gala-evenings in historic palaces or art galleries
- Schönbrunn Zoo, e.g. during a guided night tour