The name says it all: Kongresskultur Bregenz. As a modern congress centre, it sets standards in the area of service, conceptual design and architecture. The creativity and know-how of the personnel help even ambitious aims to be met at Bregenz Festival House. At this unmatched location on the shore of Lake Constance we create fascinating spaces for interaction – for as many as 4,500 guests – and offer a kaleidoscope of new event formats – for conventions, conferences and corporate events, for cultural and social occasions, both inside the events centre and in the open air.
Kongresskultur makes Bregenz Festival House to a creative, innovative and emotional venue for national and international events. A unique atmosphere of emotion pervades the whole place. Here, event organisers and their visitors get to experience the Art of Hosting.
The art of being an excellent host
What is needed for the many stages and spaces to be filled with life, and to create events that are memorable, is a culture of togetherness. The secret of successful collaboration is listening and the ability to define a customer's ideas and to give life to them in concrete events. This competence in consultancy is what sets Kongresskultur apart. Our understanding of service as partnership goes beyond the role of a host. For its customers and visitors, Kongresskultur Bregenz is an adviser, consultant and friend. "The Art of Hosting" is consequently more than just a slogan.
Kongresskultur at Bregenz Festival House means...
- unique location in the four-country-corner right on the shore of Lake Constance
- 23 versatile and adaptable congress and conference rooms
- fascinating moments full of emotions
- creative personnel who know how to make every event into an opportunity for interaction
- partnership-like collaboration with the customer
- venue of the world famous Bregenz Festival
- possibility of having events certified as Green Meetings