REMISE – Transport museum of Wiener Linien
The historic brick building and former tram depot offers a charming ambience combined with modern, accessible infrastructure. It has a very special flair of a Viennese museum. Whether corporate event, lecture or conference – this location is perfect for any occasion. The large space can be flexibly divided and decorated. Catering and interior can be freely selected. For an extra charge there are private museum tours and shuttle services with modern and vintage trams.
The Remise is located in the heart of the third district. It is perfect to reach via public transport (metro U3 - Schlachthausgasse, tram 18 and bus lines 77A, 80A) as well as by car (Autobahn A4 and A23).
Rooms and Seating
Technical Equipment and Facilities
- WCs (incl. accessible WC)
- 4 electrical cabinets with each 63 ampere
- Pre-installed light and sound equipment (for a fee of EUR 2.500,- excl. VAT)
Leisure and Social Program
- Museums tours (on request)
- Tramway shuttles with historic and modern vehicles (on request)