Opened in 2014, Meliá Vienna is located in the highest building in Austria, the Donau City Tower designed by the French star architect Dominique Perrault. The 220 m and 58 floor high building is the first sustainable, green building in Austria.
All 253 commodious and modern rooms, including 25 design suites, are fitted with floor-to-ceiling windows and offer spectacular views of the Danube and the city of Vienna.
On 1,200 m² of meeting space, we offering a large ballroom with its own terrace as an ideal ambience for an exclusive gala dinner and 12 other different sized conference rooms for private events or business meetings.
Rooms and Seating
Technical Equipment and Facilities
Plan your next event on our 1,200m² event space. Our 14 modern and friendly designed meeting- and event rooms of various sizes offers the latest conference technology. In case our guests will need any additional technique equipment, the event team will provide technique offers from external event technique companies. Our private dining rooms and the exclusively rentable restaurant in 220 m height are the centerpiece of our hotel and is assigned as the highest event location in Austria.
The experienced event team and our technical support will help to plan and to convert your event and ensure it will become a full success.
The 57th restaurant with stunning views of the city offers an exclusive selection of international specialties with a rejection of the Mediterranean cuisine. Our sommelier also offers a wide selection of top international wines and will gladly advise you on your dinner.
The highest bar in Austria, 220 meters high, is located in the 58th Lounge & Bar. Our guests are guided to explore new places with our "Meliá's Traveling Mixology". The cocktail menu, which is characterized mainly by unusual creations with local spices and spirits from around the world, promises true delights. Try it and dance into weekend with our DJ.
Leisure and Social Program
You are looking for the ideal leisure program to turn your event into an extraordinary experience? This is a small selection of the many local possibilities. We offer creative suggestions for an unforgettable leisure and social program:
- Bustours: City tours through the historic Vienna, Vienna Woods or full-day tours to Danube Valley, Bratislava, Budapest etc.
- Sightseeing: Discover the most significant sights of Vienna, like Ringstrasse, the State Opera, the Hofburg etc.
- Following Sisi’s footsteps: Visit the showrooms of Schönbrunn Palace, the former summer residence of the Habsburg family
- Panoramic City Tour with boat ride
- Vienna Prater with the Ferris wheel
- Art and Culture: Enjoy concerts, musicals, theatre and opera performances, visit one of the numerous museums or attend a waltz dancing lesson
- Exclusive guided tours relating to different topics
- Museums, palaces and castles in Vienna
- Visit a wine tavern („Heuriger“) in Nussdorf, Sievering or Neustift; ride on the historic tram to Grinzing; wine tasting
- Culinary delights: Enjoy a dinner in one of Vienna’s extraordinary restaurants, visit the famous “Naschmarkt” or attend a cookery course (Apple strudel, Wiener Schnitzel, Tafelspitz) or a chocolate-workshop
- Gala-evenings in historic palaces or art galleries
- Schönbrunn Zoo, e.g. during a guided night tour