The MAXX by Steigenberger Hotel Vienna welcomes its guests in the 5th district of Vienna, it is located between Westbahnhof station and the city centre. From here on, you reach every important junction for example Westbahnhof and main train station in approximately five to ten minutes. The international airport Vienna is located in 25km distance, the ride takes approximately 40 minutes, depending on the traffic.
The MAXX by Steigenberger Hotel Vienna offers:
- 195 spacious guest rooms, thereof 21 suites on 7 floors
- 4 conference rooms with air condition and daylight, are combinable for up to 182m²
- The hotel is designed by Matteo Thun in „Biedermeier“ style
- Spa- & fitness area with 250m² on the 7th floor including sun rooftop terrace to relax and tanning
- Restaurant „Danhauser“ with regional, seasonal Viennese cuisine and Mediterranean dishes
- Bar „Nepomuk“ is daily opened for business meetings and relaxing conversations
- Hotel garage underneath the hotel, 22€ for 24 hours
Come and experience the MAXX by Steigenberger Hotel Vienna and enjoy your stay at the new brand of Deutsche Hospitality in order to “MAXXimize your connection”, “MAXXimize your meeting” and “MAXXimize your comfort”.
Rooms and Seating
Technical Equipment and Facilities
- Notepad with pens
- Moderation case
Further technical equipment on enquiry and for a fee.
Leisure and Social Program
You are looking for the ideal leisure program to turn your event into an extraordinary experience? This is a small selection of the many local possibilities. We offer creative suggestions for an unforgettable leisure and social program:
- Bustours: City tours through the historic Vienna, Vienna Woods or full-day tours to Danube Valley, Bratislava, Budapest etc.
- Sightseeing: Discover the most significant sights of Vienna, like Ringstrasse, the State Opera, the Hofburg etc.
- Following Sisi’s footsteps: Visit the showrooms of Schönbrunn Palace, the former summer residence of the Habsburg family
- Panoramic City Tour with boat ride
- Vienna Prater with the Ferris wheel
- Art and Culture: Enjoy concerts, musicals, theatre and opera performances, visit one of the numerous museums or attend a waltz dancing lesson
- Exclusive guided tours relating to different topics
- Museums, palaces and castles in Vienna
- Visit a wine tavern („Heuriger“) in Nussdorf, Sievering or Neustift; ride on the historic tram to Grinzing; wine tasting
- Culinary delights: Enjoy a dinner in one of Vienna’s extraordinary restaurants, visit the famous “Naschmarkt” or attend a cookery course (Apple strudel, Wiener Schnitzel, Tafelspitz) or a chocolate-workshop
- Gala-evenings in historic palaces or art galleries
- Schönbrunn Zoo, e.g. during a guided night tour