The JUFA Wien City is characterized by the connection between old and new. The historical buildings have been lovingly restored and carefully integrated into the modern JUFA ensemble and form the ideal location for a city trip, a business trip or a family holiday. If you are looking for something special, you are right with us!
157 modernly furnished rooms, as well as a spacious glass-roofed atrium, meet the old-time walls of the traditional company Mautner Markhof.
The City hotel also scores with its connection to the U3, tram and motorway as well as to the airport of Vienna.
Variety is our concept!
4 top-equipped seminar rooms as well as 3 multifunctional rooms which can be connected , all with daylight (60-364m²) are available for events, seminars and international congresses. The spacious lobby accommodates up to 600 people and is booked for product presentations, opening ceremonies, balls, chorfestivals and concerts.
Free parking in the immediate vicinity, hotel parking (fee) are also highly appreciated at conferences and seminars.
Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the building and the whole building is air-conditioned.
In our spacious and light-flooded restaurant all meals are offered in buffet form. In our a la carte restaurant you can choose from snacks and international dishes.
Our kitchen team will gladly respond to dietary requirements.
After work, our guests can meet at the bar, enjoy the evening with a drink on our sun terrace or in our historic wine cellar.
There is a separate floor for our business guests.
The seminar rooms are partially sound-proofed and are very much appreciated for rehearsals by choirs and orchestras which are coming to vienna and are staying in our hotel.
Here you find an overview of all Conference- and Congress hotels in Vienna.
Rooms and Seating
Technical Equipment and Facilities
- Flip chart (10 sheets of paper)
- DVD player
for a fee:
- Seminar bag / moderation bag
- Overhead projector
- Speaker’s desk
Leisure and Social Program
You are looking for the ideal leisure program to turn your event into an extraordinary experience? This is a small selection of the many local possibilities. We offer creative suggestions for an unforgettable leisure and social program:
- Bustours: City tours through the historic Vienna, Vienna Woods or full-day tours to Danube Valley, Bratislava, Budapest etc.
- Sightseeing: Discover the most significant sights of Vienna, like Ringstrasse, the State Opera, the Hofburg etc.
- Following Sisi’s footsteps: Visit the showrooms of Schönbrunn Palace, the former summer residence of the Habsburg family
- Panoramic City Tour with boat ride
- Vienna Prater with the Ferris wheel
- Art and Culture: Enjoy concerts, musicals, theatre and opera performances, visit one of the numerous museums or attend a waltz dancing lesson
- Exclusive guided tours relating to different topics
- Museums, palaces and castles in Vienna
- Visit a wine tavern („Heuriger“) in Nussdorf, Sievering or Neustift; ride on the historic tram to Grinzing; wine tasting
- Culinary delights: Enjoy a dinner in one of Vienna’s extraordinary restaurants, visit the famous “Naschmarkt” or attend a cookery course (Apple strudel, Wiener Schnitzel, Tafelspitz) or a chocolate-workshop
- Gala-evenings in historic palaces or art galleries
- Schönbrunn Zoo, e.g. during a guided night tour