NH Danube City is located within Vienna´s fastest growing business district in the north of Vienna next to the Austria Center Vienna and the United nations. Situated within the recreational area Danube Island the center can be easily reached by a direct subway connection (U1). Ideally located next to major highway access A22 and A23 the airport is just a 25 minutes drive and Bratislava a 45 minutes drive way.
NH Danube City offers 252 contemporary guest rooms, including three suites, with the highest modern comfort and spacious En-suite bathrooms.
Here you find an overview of all Conference- and Congress hotels in Vienna.
Rooms and Seating
Technical Equipment and Facilities
- Flip chart
- Overhead projector
- Video camera
- Big screen
- TV set
- Room dividers
- Internet access
- Video equipment
- Video conference
- Wi Fi
- Copy machine
- Slide projector
- Microphone facilities
- Pin board
- Air conditioning
Leisure and Social Program
You are looking for the ideal leisure program to turn your event into an extraordinary experience? This is a small selection of the many local possibilities. We offer creative suggestions for an unforgettable leisure and social program:
- Bustours: City tours through the historic Vienna, Vienna Woods or full-day tours to Danube Valley, Bratislava, Budapest etc.
- Sightseeing: Discover the most significant sights of Vienna, like Ringstrasse, the State Opera, the Hofburg etc.
- Following Sisi’s footsteps: Visit the showrooms of Schönbrunn Palace, the former summer residence of the Habsburg family
- Panoramic City Tour with boat ride
- Vienna Prater with the Ferris wheel
- Art and Culture: Enjoy concerts, musicals, theatre and opera performances, visit one of the numerous museums or attend a waltz dancing lesson
- Exclusive guided tours relating to different topics
- Museums, palaces and castles in Vienna
- Visit a wine tavern („Heuriger“) in Nussdorf, Sievering or Neustift; ride on the historic tram to Grinzing; wine tasting
- Culinary delights: Enjoy a dinner in one of Vienna’s extraordinary restaurants, visit the famous “Naschmarkt” or attend a cookery course (Apple strudel, Wiener Schnitzel, Tafelspitz) or a chocolate-workshop
- Gala-evenings in historic palaces or art galleries
- Schönbrunn Zoo, e.g. during a guided night tour