Stylishly designed, Hilton Vienna Park is Austria's biggest hotel. With a direct link to Vienna International Airport via the adjacent City Airport Train (CAT), the hotel is in the heart of the city, just a short distance from the main sights and the most fashionable shopping streets.
The LENZ Restaurant is known for its classic Austrian dishes as well as healthy and innovative creations. In SELLENY's Bar, Viennese coffeehouse culture shines in new splendor, paired with signature drinks and local cocktail trends.
All Hilton Guest Rooms feature park or city views and wireless internet access. Executive Rooms enjoy Executive Lounge access, featuring free continental breakfast, snacks and drinks.
Hilton Vienna Park offers a wide range of conference facilities and services, from 21 function rooms to the multifunctional Grand Park Hall. An 826 m² venue with a 6 m ceiling height, the centre can cater for up to 840 people, offers direct street access and is equipped with state-of-the-art technology. The ballroom Grand Klimt Hall on the 1st floor offers space for 460 people on 604 m².
- Located in the city centre close to Stadtpark
- Direct airport connection within 16 minutes from adjacent City Airport Train (CAT)
- Austria's biggest conference hotel
- 21 flexible meeting rooms for up to 1,800 People, infused with natural daylight
- 663 guest rooms and suites
- Park Pavilion Co Working & Business Center
- Parking garage
- Fitness centre, Finnish sauna, massage
- Lenz Restaurant, Selleny's Bar
- Executive Floors with Executive Lounge