Welcome to Vienna's only hotel on the Danube, large scale renovated and offering lastest innovations. The Hilton Vienna Danube offers you 367 newly renovated rooms and 13 variable state-of-the-art conference rooms for up to 350 participants in an area of 1400m². From the elegant Hilton Meetings boardroom to nine light-flooded meeting rooms and an Executive Lounge on the 8th floor with panoramic view on Vienna's skyline the Hilton Vienna Danube offers you every imaginable service.
International & Austrian dishes from the different "Genussregionen" around Vienna are awaiting you in the Waterfront restaurant. During the summer months you can sit back and relax on our spacious terrace. The splendid PIER 269 BAR & LOUNGE welcomes you to chill and chat while partaking of snacks and drinks at all times of the day.
- 13 air-conditioned meeting rooms, mostly with daylight
- Open parking area
- Wireless LAN internet access
- Non smoking rooms and handicapped rooms
- 1 Restaurant, Café, Bar
- Fitness centre, Sauna, Solarium, Whirlpool, Massage
Here you find an overview of all Conference- and Congress hotels in Vienna.
Rooms and Seating
Technical Equipment and Facilities
- Pin board
- Overhead projector (250 W)
- LCD projector (2000 lumen)
- Lectern microphone
- Lapel or wireless held microphone
- PA System
- Technician on site (max. 8 hours)
Leisure and Social Program
You are looking for the ideal leisure program to turn your event into an extraordinary experience? This is a small selection of the many local possibilities. We offer creative suggestions for an unforgettable leisure and social program:
- Bustours: City tours through the historic Vienna, Vienna Woods or full-day tours to Danube Valley, Bratislava, Budapest etc.
- Sightseeing: Discover the most significant sights of Vienna, like Ringstrasse, the State Opera, the Hofburg etc.
- Following Sisi’s footsteps: Visit the showrooms of Schönbrunn Palace, the former summer residence of the Habsburg family
- Panoramic City Tour with boat ride
- Vienna Prater with the Ferris wheel
- Art and Culture: Enjoy concerts, musicals, theatre and opera performances, visit one of the numerous museums or attend a waltz dancing lesson
- Exclusive guided tours relating to different topics
- Museums, palaces and castles in Vienna
- Visit a wine tavern („Heuriger“) in Nussdorf, Sievering or Neustift; ride on the historic tram to Grinzing; wine tasting
- Culinary delights: Enjoy a dinner in one of Vienna’s extraordinary restaurants, visit the famous “Naschmarkt” or attend a cookery course (Apple strudel, Wiener Schnitzel, Tafelspitz) or a chocolate-workshop
- Gala-evenings in historic palaces or art galleries
- Schönbrunn Zoo, e.g. during a guided night tour