Stylishly designed, Hilton Vienna is Austria's biggest hotel. With a direct link to Vienna International Airport via the adjacent City Airport Train (CAT), the hotel is in the heart of the city, just a short distance from the main sights and the most fashionable shopping streets.
Enjoy modern and innovative cuisine in the S'PARKS Restaurant, sample traditional Viennese pastries in the Lobby Bar & Lounge and relax or work out in our fully-equipped fitness centre with sauna and steam bath.
All Hilton Guest Rooms feature park or city views and wireless internet access. Executive Rooms enjoy Executive Lounge access, featuring free continental breakfast, snacks and drinks.
Hilton Vienna offers a wide range of conference facilities and services, from 11 meeting rooms infused with natural daylight to the multifunctional Park Congress Centre.
An 827 m² venue with a 6 m ceiling height, the centre can cater for up to 840 people, offers direct street access and is equipped with state-of-the-art technology. The Ballroom Klimt on the 1st floor offers space for 460 people on 604 m².
Located in the city centre close to Stadtpark:
- Direct airport connection within 16 minutes from adjacent City Airport Train (CAT)
- Austria's biggest conference hotel
- 17 flexible meeting rooms for up to 1,800 People, infused with natural daylight
- 579 guest rooms
- Business Service Center
- Fitness centre, sauna, solarium, massage
- 32" full-HD LCD TV in every room
- Executive Floors with Executive Lounge