The unique atmosphere at Parkhotel Schönbrunn provides an exclusive and prestigious setting for seminars, conferences and meetings. Our eight conference rooms (with a total capacity of 1100 people), one of which has been newly built to accommodate 300 people, provide countless opportunities for successful events.
Our competent and professional banquet team will be happy to support you in organising your event.
Have you always dreamed of the perfect wedding? Do you want to feel like royalty when you say "I do"? Or are you looking for a venue with a touch of imperial charm for a gala dinner or a classic Viennese ball? At the Parkhotel Schönbrunn you can make all of these dreams come true in one of the capital's few surviving traditional ball rooms from the days of the emperor.
- Direct entrance to the garden
- Imperial ball room
- Library and Kaiserlounge for elegant receptions and coffee breaks
Here you find an overview of all Conference- and Congress hotels in Vienna.
Rooms and Seating
Technical Equipment and Facilities
- Pin Board
Leisure and Social Program
You are looking for the ideal leisure program to turn your event into an extraordinary experience? This is a small selection of the many local possibilities. We offer creative suggestions for an unforgettable leisure and social program:
- Bustours: City tours through the historic Vienna, Vienna Woods or full-day tours to Danube Valley, Bratislava, Budapest etc.
- Sightseeing: Discover the most significant sights of Vienna, like Ringstrasse, the State Opera, the Hofburg etc.
- Following Sisi’s footsteps: Visit the showrooms of Schönbrunn Palace, the former summer residence of the Habsburg family
- Panoramic City Tour with boat ride
- Vienna Prater with the Ferris wheel
- Art and Culture: Enjoy concerts, musicals, theatre and opera performances, visit one of the numerous museums or attend a waltz dancing lesson
- Exclusive guided tours relating to different topics
- Museums, palaces and castles in Vienna
- Visit a wine tavern („Heuriger“) in Nussdorf, Sievering or Neustift; ride on the historic tram to Grinzing; wine tasting
- Culinary delights: Enjoy a dinner in one of Vienna’s extraordinary restaurants, visit the famous “Naschmarkt” or attend a cookery course (Apple strudel, Wiener Schnitzel, Tafelspitz) or a chocolate-workshop
- Gala-evenings in historic palaces or art galleries
- Schönbrunn Zoo, e.g. during a guided night tour