From international conferences to stylish gala dinners and private exhibition previews: due to the unique atmosphere Hotel Schloss Wilhelminenberg and its 120,000m2 of parkland, the venue offers virtually limitless possibilities for your event. Hotel Schloss Wilhelminenberg offers the perfect location for all types of events. The faithfully restored yet modern rooms and halls of this former country palace will help to add a fresh perspective to visionary ideas - while you take in the views of Vienna's rooftops below.
For optimum presentation of your projects and ideas high-quality conference facilities are available.
The hotel is also a fantastic venue for an unforgettable wedding. Celebrate the best day of your life surrounded by opulent charm and spend the wedding night of your dreams in a fairytale palace.
- Natural light in all seminar rooms
- Park for outdoor events
Rooms and Seating
Technical Equipment and Facilities
- Pin board
Leisure and Social Program
You are looking for the ideal leisure program to turn your event into an extraordinary experience? This is a small selection of the many local possibilities. We offer creative suggestions for an unforgettable leisure and social program:
- Bustours: City tours through the historic Vienna, Vienna Woods or full-day tours to Danube Valley, Bratislava, Budapest etc.
- Sightseeing: Discover the most significant sights of Vienna, like Ringstrasse, the State Opera, the Hofburg etc.
- Following Sisi’s footsteps: Visit the showrooms of Schönbrunn Palace, the former summer residence of the Habsburg family
- Panoramic City Tour with boat ride
- Vienna Prater with the Ferris wheel
- Art and Culture: Enjoy concerts, musicals, theatre and opera performances, visit one of the numerous museums or attend a waltz dancing lesson
- Exclusive guided tours relating to different topics
- Museums, palaces and castles in Vienna
- Visit a wine tavern („Heuriger“) in Nussdorf, Sievering or Neustift; ride on the historic tram to Grinzing; wine tasting
- Culinary delights: Enjoy a dinner in one of Vienna’s extraordinary restaurants, visit the famous “Naschmarkt” or attend a cookery course (Apple strudel, Wiener Schnitzel, Tafelspitz) or a chocolate-workshop
- Gala-evenings in historic palaces or art galleries
- Schönbrunn Zoo, e.g. during a guided night tour