Hotel Savoyen features a number of event rooms with state-of-the-art technology and elegant design. The large ballroom, measuring a total of 1056 m², is ideal for any kind of event and accommodates up to 1,000 guests. Along with an optimal use of space and flexible room dividing options, the hotel team displays an exceptionally high level of professionalism and service orientation.
With the Atrium-Lounge, twelve flexible seminar rooms on several floors and the “Meet & Sleep” Business suite, our hotel provides an extensive range of services to add style to your meetings.
- New Streaming Suite for video conferences, webinars recordings or online congresses
- Interactive 3D Meeting Planner
- Partly with Natural light
- Vienna's biggest ballroom
- Flexible interior design
- Wardrobe for major events
Here you find an overview of all Conference- and Congress hotels in Vienna
Rooms and Seating
Technical Equipment and Facilities
- Pin Board
Leisure and Social Program
You are looking for the ideal leisure program to turn your event into an extraordinary experience? This is a small selection of the many local possibilities. We offer creative suggestions for an unforgettable leisure and social program:
- Bustours: City tours through the historic Vienna, Vienna Woods or full-day tours to Danube Valley, Bratislava, Budapest etc.
- Sightseeing: Discover the most significant sights of Vienna, like Ringstrasse, the State Opera, the Hofburg etc.
- Following Sisi’s footsteps: Visit the showrooms of Schönbrunn Palace, the former summer residence of the Habsburg family
- Panoramic City Tour with boat ride
- Vienna Prater with the Ferris wheel
- Art and Culture: Enjoy concerts, musicals, theatre and opera performances, visit one of the numerous museums or attend a waltz dancing lesson
- Exclusive guided tours relating to different topics
- Museums, palaces and castles in Vienna
- Visit a wine tavern („Heuriger“) in Nussdorf, Sievering or Neustift; ride on the historic tram to Grinzing; wine tasting
- Culinary delights: Enjoy a dinner in one of Vienna’s extraordinary restaurants, visit the famous “Naschmarkt” or attend a cookery course (Apple strudel, Wiener Schnitzel, Tafelspitz) or a chocolate-workshop
- Gala-evenings in historic palaces or art galleries
- Schönbrunn Zoo, e.g. during a guided night tour