Big ideas need the right rooms – the key to the success of every event.
The Austria Center Vienna offers 24 halls, 180 meeting rooms and more than 26,000m² of exhibition and networking space with a capacity for 22,800 people on 5 levels.
This wide range of halls, rooms and outdoor spaces at the Austria Center Vienna is unrivalled in Europe, and that versatility of rooms means event concepts can be tailored to both conventional and innovative meeting formats. The Austria Center Vienna ensures outstanding knowledge transfer as well as personal and digital networking in a relaxed atmosphere: 100 Mbit Wi-Fi is provided free for each event. The digital infrastructure, unique in the world, is also perfect for hybrid congresses and events.
Whatever the event one is planning: the Austria Center Vienna is here to make sure it is unforgettable. The venue delivers maximum flexibility and the ideal spaces for every kind of format. Whether one is hosting a congress, corporate event, trade fair or an elegant evening gala, Austria’s larges congress center has all the angles covered – under one roof. Additional asset: The Austria Center Vienna ensures that everything proceeds safely. In order to do so it has put together a comprehensive, detailed plan which fully complies with the latest regulations from the Austrian Ministry of Health and the recommendations issued by the WHO. This means that event organizers can channel their full concentration into the content of their events.
Networking areas, such as the modern Business Lounge with 135 workspaces and the connected Viennese café MOTTO with 90 seats, provide room for one on one conversations over a slice of Gugelhupf, Apfelstrudel and a cup of Wiener Melange.
Innovative lighting system in the largest hall
The complex new lighting system in Hall ABC, which was installed with the help of the 2014 lighting designer of the year, gives organisers complete freedom to adapt the look and feel of the space using the power of lighting alone.
Here you find an overview of all Conference- and Congress center in Vienna.
Rooms and Seating
Technical Equipment and Facilities
- Entrance hall with main informative desk, business lounge & café Motto, registration area and ATM
- High availability WiFi infrastructure for 20,000 people (Free 100Mbit WiFi)
- Multifunctional screen system with more than 100 full-HD screens and projectors in the building
- Perfect sound: d&b loudspeakers, mixing desk and 3 wired microphones as standards in all halls
- flexible individual sound solutions an digital Digico mixing consoles
- Perfect light: three-stage dimmable basic lighting in 13 halls; stage and camera-optimised lighting; in halls A, B, C architectural-, effect-, and dome lighting; atmospheric and classic show lighting
- 2.000 m² branding- and advertising spaces
- parking space, parking for coaches and ample HGV parking
Leisure and Social Program
You are looking for the ideal leisure program to turn your event into an extraordinary experience? This is a small selection of the many local possibilities. We offer creative suggestions for an unforgettable leisure and social program:
- Bustours: City tours through the historic Vienna, Vienna Woods or full-day tours to Danube Valley, Bratislava, Budapest etc.
- Sightseeing: Discover the most significant sights of Vienna, like Ringstrasse, the State Opera, the Hofburg etc.
- Following Sisi’s footsteps: Visit the showrooms of Schönbrunn Palace, the former summer residence of the Habsburg family
- Panoramic City Tour with boat ride
- Vienna Prater with the Ferris wheel
- Art and Culture: Enjoy concerts, musicals, theatre and opera performances, visit one of the numerous museums or attend a waltz dancing lesson
- Exclusive guided tours relating to different topics
- Museums, palaces and castles in Vienna
- Visit a wine tavern („Heuriger“) in Nussdorf, Sievering or Neustift; ride on the historic tram to Grinzing; wine tasting
- Culinary delights: Enjoy a dinner in one of Vienna’s extraordinary restaurants, visit the famous “Naschmarkt” or attend a cookery course (Apple strudel, Wiener Schnitzel, Tafelspitz) or a chocolate-workshop
- Gala-evenings in historic palaces or art galleries
- Schönbrunn Zoo, e.g. during a guided night tour