EventQuartier Wels offers all the solutions for your event. From high-quality hall space to complete support with stand construction, media technology, staging and catering - embedded in the strongest economic area of Austria.
In Wels you will find the ideal location for 50 to 5,000 visitors. Located at the heart of Austria and affording access to all major transport routes, Wels may easily be reached from all parts of Central Europe. There is ample free parking on site.
EventQuartier Wels offers a perfect infrastructure and space for every event idea as well as an experienced team.
An exhibition area of 16,000 m², state-of-the-art infrastructure. With a hall height of up to 16 m, the Messezentrum offers space for even the largest of exhibits, as well as for more unusual exhibition concepts. Wooden girders of 90 m in length allow for a pillar-free exhibition area.
10,000 m² exhibition space and a direct connection to the already established hall 20. With an uninterrupted height of 10 m the hall provides enough space even to the fanciest of event ideas. For smaller events flexibly separable sectors are available. Its environmentally-friendly construction ensures a healthy indoor climate.
Rooms and Seating
Technical Equipment and Facilities - Hall 20
- Entrance doors: 1 door of 6 m (width) x 7 m (height); 4 doors of 5 m (width) x 4.5 m (height)
- Flooring: Fine-grained asphalt surface, supply routes all 6 - 10 m, load-bearing capacity of up to 300 kN/m²
- Suspension points: 1.250 kg per fixing point; up to 5 tonnes per ceiling section (5 x 5 m)
- Electricity supply: 230 / 400 volts, 50 Hz., connection via supply routes
- Mains network: Water supply and sewerage, data, electricity, compressed air, in parts natural gas via floor conducts
- Catering: Restaurant, self-service restaurant and bar on 1st floor, bistro on the ground floor
- Additional rooms: lounge (48 m²), offices and meeting rooms
- Further features: Automatic fire alarm system, wall-mounted fire hose reels and hand-held fire extinguishers, sprinkler system covering the entire complex, movable partitioning walls, 300 lux overhead lighting, sound system with individual area control, fully air conditioned, all areas free of barriers
Technical Equipment and Facilities - Hall 21
- Entrance doors: 4 doors of 5 m (width) x 4,5 m (height)
- Flooring: Fine-grained asphalt surface, supply routes all 6 – 10 m, load-bearing capacity of up to 30 t/m²
- Suspension points: 750 kg per fixing point
- Electricity: supply 400 volts, 50 Hz., connection via supply route
- Mains network: Water supply and sewerage, data electricity
- Catering: self-service restaurant on 1sr floor, and kiosk on the ground floor
- Additional rooms: 3 seminar rooms with a space of 2 x 55 m² and 1 x 113 m²
- Further features: automatic fire alarm system, wall-mounted fire hose reels and hand-held fire extinguishers, sprinkler system covering the entire complex, movable partitioning walls, 100 lux / m² overhead lighting, sound system with individual area control, fully air conditioned, all areas free of barriers
EUROPACENTER - HALLS 1-8
The features of the exhibition halls: covered entrance area, its own ticketing and information area as well as several restaurants and perfect infrastructure. Office and seminar rooms are to be found on the upper floor, as is a lounge to be used as press and VIP area.
Rooms and Seating
* Paris, Berlin and London are interconnactable individually.
(Europa = Berlin, Paris and London combined)
Flexible room partitioning, modern technical features and a spacious catering area: as a meeting and congress centre, the Europacenter boasts a maximum capacity of 600 people. An additional bonus is the optimal infrastructure, as well as ample car parking directly in front of the entrance area.
Technical Equipment and Facilities - Halls 1-8
- Flooring: Mastic asphalt (hall 1: terrazzo tiling), supply routes in a grid network, load-bearing capacity of up to 300 kN/m²
- Electricity supply: 240 / 400 volts, 50 Hz., connection via bus bar
- Sanitation facilities: Water supply, sewerage via supply routes
- Fire alarm system: Automatic fire alarm system, wall-mounted fire hose reel and hand-held fire extinguishers
- Air conditioning: Heating and cooling via a ventilation system
- Sound system: For announcements, individually controllable
- Catering: Restaurant, self-catering restaurant in hall 1, bistro in hall 7
- Additional rooms: Information desk and ticketing offices in hall 1, seminar room (110 m²), VIP lounge (80 m²), 6 offices (from 21 m² to 40 m² in size)