The UNIKUMSKY Café is guaranteed to impress and captivate guests with its breath-taking views from the Untersberg Massif over Hohensalzburg Castle, the city’s historic centre and across to the Gaisberg Mountain.
UNIKUMSKY is an ideal events venue, whether you are launching a new car, holding a cocktail reception or hosting a gala evening. The café's movable glass frontage provides plenty of flexibility when organising your event. UNIKUMSKY can be a perfect component of your events programme thanks to its convenient central location (directly next to Salzburg’s historic centre.)
We recommend that your guests and customers stay at the JUFA Hotel Salzburg City, which offers excellent accommodation in 132 modern and well-equipped rooms, and is located only a few minutes’ walk away. There are also a number of other hotels in the immediate vicinity.
Rooms and Seating
Technical Equipment and Facilities
Standard equipment (beamer, flip chart etc.) is already included in the room rental fees. If you need any special technical equipment, we are happy to make you a tailor-made offer.
Leisure and Social Program
You are looking for the ideal leisure program to turn your event into an extraordinary experience? This is a small selection of the many local possibilities. We offer creative suggestions for an unforgettable leisure and social program:
- Bus tours by Salzburg Panorama Tours: Original Sound of Music Tour ®, city tours through Salzburg, tours to salt mines in Berchtesgaden, to Eagle’s Nest or Hallstatt etc.
- Excursions: Discover Hellbrunn Palace with the famous trick-fountains, Salzburger Freilichtmuseum (open air-museum), salt mines, the Eisriesenwelt (ice caves), Obersalzberg and Eagle’s Nest and many further impressive sights in Salzburg
- Art and Culture: Enjoy concerts, theatre and opera performances during Salzburg Festival, Easter Festival, Mozart Week etc., visit one of the numerous museums or do a special guided tour, e.g. through the Festival halls and their backstage area
- Sport: Make use of the wide range of possibilities, e.g. golf, tennis, mountain bike tours, rafting, canyoning, nordic walking and much more
- Culinary delights: Enjoy culinary highlights at restaurant „Ikarus“ at Red Bull Hangar-7, be enchanted by Mozart’s melodies at Mozart Dinner Concert or try the famous „Salzburger Nockerl“. For those who prefer to do it themselves, we organize workshops or cookery courses (Salzburg specialties e.g. Salzburger Nockerl, Gugelhupf, Schnitzel)
- Try your luck and spend a nice evening at Casino Salzburg at Palace Klessheim
- For beer lovers we offer beer-hikes and seminars