Brandauer's villas on the shore of Lake Wolfgang have specialized in appealing to the sophisticated seminar guest. Perfect support service for seminars directly at Lake Wolfgang. Centrally located in Austria and only 25 minutes from the nearest Autobahn exit.
Through active, flexible and individual service to our guests, we have dedicated ourselves to create an environment that veers from a regular everyday seminar experience. Our motto of "Balance at the Lake" will mirror itself during your event. Only if ambiance, support and service play together perfectly, serenity in your work and achieving of your seminar goals can be accomplished.
Our experience, dedication and commitment of our entire team, and love for detail stand for high quality standards and will guarantee a valuable and productive event.
Both of our Salzkammergut villas, located directly at the shores of Lake Wolfgang consists of the "Traditional Villa" and the "New Villa" - built in modern style.
Process your impressions of your seminar in our park at the lake, or through a leisure walk. Enjoy the spectacular scenery of Lake Wolfgang.
You will stay in generous double rooms or junior suites, equipped with bath or shower/WC, hair dryer, telephone, cable-TV, mini-bar and room safe. You can revitalize your body in our sauna world with splendid views over Lake Wolfgang, or in our cardio and fitness room, after an eventful day.
Enjoy evening hours with interesting discussions by the fireplace or relishing the sun sets from our deck.
Here you find an overview of all Seminar hotels in Salzburg.
Rooms and Seating
Technical Equipment and Facilities
- Flip charts
- Writing pad, pencil
- CD player
- DVD player
Leisure and Social Program
You are looking for the ideal leisure program to turn your event into an extraordinary experience? This is a small selection of the many local possibilities. We offer creative suggestions for an unforgettable leisure and social program:
- Bus tours by Salzburg Panorama Tours: Original Sound of Music Tour ®, city tours through Salzburg, tours to salt mines in Berchtesgaden, to Eagle’s Nest or Hallstatt etc.
- Excursions: Discover Hellbrunn Palace with the famous trick-fountains, Salzburger Freilichtmuseum (open air-museum), salt mines, the Eisriesenwelt (ice caves), Obersalzberg and Eagle’s Nest and many further impressive sights in Salzburg
- Art and Culture: Enjoy concerts, theatre and opera performances during Salzburg Festival, Easter Festival, Mozart Week etc., visit one of the numerous museums or do a special guided tour, e.g. through the Festival halls and their backstage area
- Sport: Make use of the wide range of possibilities, e.g. golf, tennis, mountain bike tours, rafting, canyoning, nordic walking and much more
- Culinary delights: Enjoy culinary highlights at restaurant „Ikarus“ at Red Bull Hangar-7, be enchanted by Mozart’s melodies at Mozart Dinner Concert or try the famous „Salzburger Nockerl“. For those who prefer to do it themselves, we organize workshops or cookery courses (Salzburg specialties e.g. Salzburger Nockerl, Gugelhupf, Schnitzel)
- Try your luck and spend a nice evening at Casino Salzburg at Palace Klessheim
- For beer lovers we offer beer-hikes and seminars