The stage for success
Salzburg Congress pleases with its modern purism and a high degree of flexiblity. Located in the heart of the city of Salzburg this sophisticated architectural solution provides answers for the challenges set by all kinds of top international events.
The variable room and space concepts enable the facility to provide up to 15 conference rooms with capacities from 20 up to 1350 guests across 15.000 m² of floor space for a total of 2.500 visitors.
Although the facade always remains the same the interior is constantly changing. Our passionate team of skilled and experienced organisers and technicians are your guarantee for a successful event.
Here you find an overview of all Conference- and Congress center in Salzburg.
Rooms and Seating
* partial use possible
Technical Equipment and Facilities
- Panel discussion Units
- High-tech sound equipment
- Simultaneous Translation booths (infrared)
- Projector for large Images make a Show out of every event
Video technology - Europa hall:
- Projectors: 3 x BARCO RLM W14, 14.500 ANSI Lumen, DLP, WUXGA
- Seamless switcher: 1 x Christie Spyder X20 16 x IN 8 x OUT
- Media server: Coolux Pandoras Box Dual Player 4K
- Camera: 2 x Panasonic HD camera (AW HE 120W)
- Screens: 16.20 m x 3.75 m, 8 m x 4.5 m
Leisure and Social Program
You are looking for the ideal leisure program to turn your event into an extraordinary experience? This is a small selection of the many local possibilities. We offer creative suggestions for an unforgettable leisure and social program:
- Bus tours by Salzburg Panorama Tours: Original Sound of Music Tour ®, city tours through Salzburg, tours to salt mines in Berchtesgaden, to Eagle’s Nest or Hallstatt etc.
- Excursions: Discover Hellbrunn Palace with the famous trick-fountains, Salzburger Freilichtmuseum (open air-museum), salt mines, the Eisriesenwelt (ice caves), Obersalzberg and Eagle’s Nest and many further impressive sights in Salzburg
- Art and Culture: Enjoy concerts, theatre and opera performances during Salzburg Festival, Easter Festival, Mozart Week etc., visit one of the numerous museums or do a special guided tour, e.g. through the Festival halls and their backstage area
- Sport: Make use of the wide range of possibilities, e.g. golf, tennis, mountain bike tours, rafting, canyoning, nordic walking and much more
- Culinary delights: Enjoy culinary highlights at restaurant „Ikarus“ at Red Bull Hangar-7, be enchanted by Mozart’s melodies at Mozart Dinner Concert or try the famous „Salzburger Nockerl“. For those who prefer to do it themselves, we organize workshops or cookery courses (Salzburg specialties e.g. Salzburger Nockerl, Gugelhupf, Schnitzel)
- Try your luck and spend a nice evening at Casino Salzburg at Palace Klessheim
- For beer lovers we offer beer-hikes and seminars