The Hotel Sacher Salzburg, opened 1866, is a grand, historic hotel situated in the city centre on the banks of the Salzach river with magnificent view of the old town of Salzburg. The privately owned deluxe hotel combines elegant luxury and tradition with the highest standard of service.
After a major refurbishment the entire hotel has been upgraded to the most up-to-date technological standards, all 111 rooms and suites are individually decorated with original paintings, antiques, precious rugs and silk wallpaper. The newly opened Executive Suites offer ultimate comfort and flexibility to our guests.
This 5 star superior hotel - privately owned by the Gürtler & Winkler family - is ideally located in the city centre, directly on the bank of the Salzach River and offers magnificent view of the old town.
Services and Catering
Our banquet rooms all feature natural daylight and offer an elegant frame for banquets, family events and meetings. This centre city location on the Salzach River affords great views as well as a quite environment away from the street noise. We cater gala evenings and receptions in the Residenz Palace, Castle Hellbrunn, in the Mozart Museum and private villas of Salzburg.
Here you find an overview of all Seminar hotels in Salzburg.
Rooms and Seating
Technical Equipment and Facilities
All meeting rooms dispose of daylight and are air-conditioned. Our personal meeting planner will be at your disposal.
- Laptop and printer
- Flipchart and pin board
- Microphone / Loudspeaker system
- Possibility to dim the Meeting room
Leisure and Social Program
You are looking for the ideal leisure program to turn your event into an extraordinary experience? This is a small selection of the many local possibilities. We offer creative suggestions for an unforgettable leisure and social program:
- Bus tours by Salzburg Panorama Tours: Original Sound of Music Tour ®, city tours through Salzburg, tours to salt mines in Berchtesgaden, to Eagle’s Nest or Hallstatt etc.
- Excursions: Discover Hellbrunn Palace with the famous trick-fountains, Salzburger Freilichtmuseum (open air-museum), salt mines, the Eisriesenwelt (ice caves), Obersalzberg and Eagle’s Nest and many further impressive sights in Salzburg
- Art and Culture: Enjoy concerts, theatre and opera performances during Salzburg Festival, Easter Festival, Mozart Week etc., visit one of the numerous museums or do a special guided tour, e.g. through the Festival halls and their backstage area
- Sport: Make use of the wide range of possibilities, e.g. golf, tennis, mountain bike tours, rafting, canyoning, nordic walking and much more
- Culinary delights: Enjoy culinary highlights at restaurant "Zirbelzimmer" at Hotel Sacher, at restaurant „Ikarus“ at Red Bull Hangar-7, be enchanted by Mozart’s melodies at Mozart Dinner Concert or try the famous „Salzburger Nockerl“. For those who prefer to do it themselves, we organize workshops or cookery courses (Salzburg specialties e.g. Salzburger Nockerl, Gugelhupf, Schnitzel)
- Try your luck and spend a nice evening at Casino Salzburg at Palace Klessheim
- For beer lovers we offer beer-hikes and seminars