You’re looking for the perfect location for events in Salzburg? Lean back comfortably with Brandboxx as your partner.
Meetings, receptions, congresses, gala evenings or trade fairs– they all have one thing in common: They all should be positioned as emotional experiences in the memories of your clients, partners and guests. Thus, your events deserve a truly special setting which, in addition, offers you the spatial and technical infrastructure to realize your ideas according to desire. Our event venue in Salzburg provides exactly this setting in five multifunctional rooms on a total of 6,500 sqm for up to 3,000 people.
We are well-equipped for all sorts of events. Our competent and friendly team is glad to assist you with lots of experience to realize your event.
Rooms and Seating
Technical Equipment and Facilites
- 5 multifunctional areas with mobile walls for a freely configurable room layout
- 1,100 parking spaces on site (120 of which are underground)
- Ground floor delivery possibilities and elevators
- In-house catering
- In-house booth construction team
- Heating/ventilation/air conditioning
- rental furniture, stage parts, rigging systems, forklifts, scissor lift and a mobile work platform are available.
- Dimming possible for all rooms
- External advertisement possibilities
- Handicapped accessible ramps and restrooms
- Projector & screen installed (entrance hall & Boxx B1)
- Free WiFi available
- Direct motorway connection to the A1 (exit Salzburg-Nord)
Leisure and Social Program
You are looking for the ideal leisure program to turn your event into an extraordinary experience? This is a small selection of the many local possibilities. We offer creative suggestions for an unforgettable leisure and social program:
- Bus tours by Salzburg Panorama Tours: Original Sound of Music Tour ®, city tours through Salzburg, tours to salt mines in Berchtesgaden, to Eagle’s Nest or Hallstatt etc.
- Excursions: Discover Hellbrunn Palace with the famous trick-fountains, Salzburger Freilichtmuseum (open air-museum), salt mines, the Eisriesenwelt (ice caves), Obersalzberg and Eagle’s Nest and many further impressive sights in Salzburg
- Art and Culture: Enjoy concerts, theatre and opera performances during Salzburg Festival, Easter Festival, Mozart Week etc., visit one of the numerous museums or do a special guided tour, e.g. through the Festival halls and their backstage area
- Sport: Make use of the wide range of possibilities, e.g. golf, tennis, mountain bike tours, rafting, canyoning, nordic walking and much more
- Culinary delights: Enjoy culinary highlights at restaurant „Ikarus“ at Red Bull Hangar-7, be enchanted by Mozart’s melodies at Mozart Dinner Concert or try the famous „Salzburger Nockerl“. For those who prefer to do it themselves, we organize workshops or cookery courses (Salzburg specialties e.g. Salzburger Nockerl, Gugelhupf, Schnitzel)
- Try your luck and spend a nice evening at Casino Salzburg at Palace Klessheim
- For beer lovers we offer beer-hikes and seminars