The Airporthotel Salzburg is a comfortable and charming house. Austrian hospitality and the Austrian way of life combined with individual and personal service await you here. The hotel offers amenities for a pleasant stay: comfortable rooms, one room suitable for handicapped, indoor swimming pool, sauna, solarium, fitness room, elevator, numerous parking places and underground parking, a small restaurant and a bar exclusive for hotel guests.
In the Airporthotel Salzburg you will find time and space to collect ideas in peace, to develop your concepts and your creativity and to exchange information.
Family Gappmayer and the team of the Airporthotel Salzburg look after their guests professionally, put forward suggestions for a supporting programme, organize special technical equipment and arrange cuisine and coffee-breaks according to your meeting-schedule.
Here you find an overview of all Seminar hotels in Salzburg.
Rooms and Seating
Tecnical epuipment and facilities
- Internet connection (WLAN)
- Overhead projector
Further technical equipment on request.
Leisure and Social Program
You are looking for the ideal leisure program to turn your event into an extraordinary experience? This is a small selection of the many local possibilities. We offer creative suggestions for an unforgettable leisure and social program:
- Bus tours by Salzburg Panorama Tours: Original Sound of Music Tour ®, city tours through Salzburg, tours to salt mines in Berchtesgaden, to Eagle’s Nest or Hallstatt etc.
- Excursions: Discover Hellbrunn Palace with the famous trick-fountains, Salzburger Freilichtmuseum (open air-museum), salt mines, the Eisriesenwelt (ice caves), Obersalzberg and Eagle’s Nest and many further impressive sights in Salzburg
- Art and Culture: Enjoy concerts, theatre and opera performances during Salzburg Festival, Easter Festival, Mozart Week etc., visit one of the numerous museums or do a special guided tour, e.g. through the Festival halls and their backstage area
- Sport: Make use of the wide range of possibilities, e.g. golf, tennis, mountain bike tours, rafting, canyoning, nordic walking and much more
- Culinary delights: Enjoy culinary highlights at restaurant „Ikarus“ at Red Bull Hangar-7, be enchanted by Mozart’s melodies at Mozart Dinner Concert or try the famous „Salzburger Nockerl“. For those who prefer to do it themselves, we organize workshops or cookery courses (Salzburg specialties e.g. Salzburger Nockerl, Gugelhupf, Schnitzel)
- Try your luck and spend a nice evening at Casino Salzburg at Palace Klessheim
- For beer lovers we offer beer-hikes and seminars