... Extraordinary Conferences
In an exclusive atmosphere, where ones Maria Theresia and her court enjoyed theatre performances and culinary delights and where even the Habsburgs celebrated their meetings. Whether for sociable festivities, corporate events being proudly presented, cultural events, scientific seminars or conferences - this dignified festival facility with the garden as a romantic backdrop provide an ideal and charming setting for your event.
The historical state rooms can host up to 550 persons. In summer these rooms are opened up to join the marble terrace and the adjacent place grounds, which can cater for events with up to 2.000 persons. In the historical baroque "Oval Room" one is fascinating by the ceiling fresco, mural paintings and noble parque. The successful margence of old traditions with modern trends gives the event location Conference Center Laxenburg its exceptional appeal.
Whether traditional, classical or international: We cooperate with some of the best catering companies in Vienna in order to turn your event into a tremendous culinary success. In surroundings appealing to all senses.
Here you find an overview of all Event locations in Lower Austria.
Rooms and Seating
Technical Equipment and Facilities
- Air conditioning and heating
- Dimmable lights and automatic darkening
- current, high-power current
for a fee:
- Sound systems
- Microphones and lecterns
- Projectors and flatscreens
- Screens and front projection
- Printers and copies
Leisure and Social Program
You are looking for the ideal leisure program to turn your event into an extraordinary experience? This is a small selection of the many local possibilities. We offer creative suggestions for an unforgettable leisure and social program:
- Bustours: City tours through the historic Vienna, Vienna Woods or full-day tours to Danube Valley, Bratislava, Budapest etc.
- Sightseeing: Discover the most significant sights of Vienna, like Ringstrasse, the State Opera, the Hofburg etc.
- Following Sisi’s footsteps: Visit the showrooms of Schönbrunn Palace, the former summer residence of the Habsburg family
- Panoramic City Tour with boat ride
- Vienna Prater with the Ferris wheel
- Art and Culture: Enjoy concerts, musicals, theatre and opera performances, visit one of the numerous museums or attend a waltz dancing lesson
- Exclusive guided tours relating to different topics
- Museums, palaces and castles in Vienna
- Visit a wine tavern („Heuriger“) in Nussdorf, Sievering or Neustift; ride on the historic tram to Grinzing; wine tasting
- Culinary delights: Enjoy a dinner in one of Vienna’s extraordinary restaurants, visit the famous “Naschmarkt” or attend a cookery course (Apple strudel, Wiener Schnitzel, Tafelspitz) or a chocolate-workshop
- Gala-evenings in historic palaces or art galleries
- Schönbrunn Zoo, e.g. during a guided night tour