Hotel Helia awaits the guests with one of the best facilities both as a spa and as a conventional hotel in Budapest. The hotel has a modern sun-drenched interior providing the perfect atmosphere to rest and relax. If you'd like to spend a good time outdoors you don't have to go far, Margaret Island is just opposite the hotel.
People preferring sightseeing or museums don't have to worry either, because they can find the subway, bus and trolley bus nearby.
All rooms have bath, individually controlled air-conditioning, colour satellite TV, direct dial telephone, minibar, view on the River Danube, Margaret Island, the Buda Hills or the city, some rooms have balconies.
6 non-smoking floors, connecting rooms and rooms for handicapped guests are available as well. ISDN connection is provided in the suites.
Rooms and Seating
Technical Equpment and Facilities
- Microphone (mobile and steady)
- Video recorder
- CD player
- Laser pointer
- Slide and overhead projector
- Flip chart
- LCD projector
- Video projector
- Video camera
- ISDN connection
- Infra simultaneous translation equipment
- DVD player
- Dolby surround system
Leisure and Social Program
This is a small selection of the many local possibilities. We offer creative suggestions for an unforgettable leisure program.
Day program suggestions
- Boat trip on the Danube with entertainment and catering
- Csarda with Puszta-Show
- Exclusive trip to the Puszta by nostalgic train
Evening program suggestions
- Gala evening at the National Museum
- Nostalgic night at the Art Museum
- Mystic Underground in the Burgberg Catacombs